Luxury Apartment Relocation Specialist
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Welcome to Urban Lux, a technology company with a passion for real estate.
We are a fast-growing company and continue to roll out innovative products that change the way people find apartments and how they connect with agents. This is revolutionary work, and also why we are looking for motivated, energetic people to grow with! We don't believe that innovation happens in stodgy, old corporations, but in small groups of people putting forward their best ideas and working hard to execute them with excellence.
At Urban Lux, we like to think of our relationship as a collaborative work environment. We don't follow the same methodologies that the "traditional" agencies do. As a matter of fact, we are far from traditional. Our goal is to support you as you grow your business. We provide the back-end support you need so that you can excel in the field. About Us
We have attributes that we are proud of, and we know that you do too. Let's see if we are a good fit for each other.
• We're a Green Company. We pride ourselves on our paperless operation and our 100% online leasing process.
• Extensive growth opportunities are available as we expand throughout the US and Europe.
• Innovative website with easy to use ad creation and lead management solutions.
• In-house creative design and technology teams.
Watch our Careers at Urban Lux video by clicking here
At Urban Lux, we're driven by the desire to give our agents tools that they've never had before, and when you work here, you'll find things not available anywhere else.
• Urban Lux University - Our online training was carefully designed by top industry professionals. This valuable tool is available 24/7.
• Cutting Edge Proprietary Technology - Urban Lux is the only leasing agency in the U.S. that creates, develops and maintains its own technology platforms. Our agents stand out from the rest! No other website or back-end ad management tool offers the same level of innovation. In addition, since our IT department is in-house, we constantly take feedback from our agents and make the tools more advanced each day. It's hard to stand out in the crowd when every other agency uses the same "off the shelf" tools, at Urban Lux, you are truly one of a kind.
• Collaborative Work Environment - At our Chicago HQ, we have an open loft office space located in the Downtown River North neighborhood. We offer this space to all of our agents as a place to gather, conduct business, and support one another throughout the various stages of their personal business development.
• Continuing Education - We offer ongoing continuing education and provide frequent training seminars on new technology.
• Bi-Weekly Mixers - Instead of sales meetings, we offer bi-weekly happy hour mixers. This gives us an opportunity to network, problem solve, and have some fun.
• Personal Urban Lux Website - Urban Lux agents each have their own personal domain that showcases their individual listings. All the traffic that you drive back to your personal website is 100% yours and yours alone. Our Craigslist tool allows agents to post an ad in under one minute with just one-click.
• Unsurpassed Back-End Support - With a 2 to 1 ratio, we have all of the support our agents need to be immediately and continuously successful. Our support staff will aid you in application processing, accounting, administrative support, technology, goal setting and will teach you everything there is to know about how to operate your own business within the Urban Lux family. In addition, Urban Lux has many exclusive relationships that aren't available anywhere else. We set the standard for the industry.
• Real-Time Availability Tool - We aggregate all of the available listings in the marketplace into one, easy-to-use and highly effective tool. Never miss another opportunity, and market new listings with ease. Agents can be successful with or without MLS access. Customize your targeted marketing for your personalized needs.
• Love where you work! View photos of our modern office by clicking here!
We believe that your hard work and ingenuity are worth something.
• Fall in love with a property you tour? Awesome! Earn 100% of the commission on your personal lease!
• Friends & Family discount on short-term stays via the international Bridgestreet Corporate Housing portfolio
*Terms & Conditions to be discussed in detail during your interview.
As technology continues to transform our industry, Urban Lux continues to innovate agent driven technology designed to propel our agents forward.
Your Day to Day
• Marketing vacancies is a big part of the job. You will create and maintain listings designed to drive leads back to your personal Urban Lux domain.
• You will spend your days working with clients over the phone and email, and converting those clients into touring appointments.
• You will draw on your expert market knowledge and be quick on your feet while in the field guiding your clients to the home that makes the most sense based on their needs analysis.
• Teamwork is our Trademark. Transparency, peer to peer learning, and ongoing support are at the core of every day here.
• Our customers do not need us to find the perfect home. We are chosen by our customers because our service and professionalism is impeccable. Your knowledge of the market helps ensure that they find a place they'll love.
Click here to see why clients choose Urban Lux
|Qualifications:||• Loves, LoVES, LOVES technology.
• Owns a car that is clean and well maintained for client tours.
• Committed to raising the bar in the industry.
• Understands the sense of urgency, and knows when to apply it.
• Imaginative, disciplined, and bright thinker.
• A life-long learner and hard worker who is passionate about their career development.
• Never loses sight of their integrity. This business relies 100% on trust. We must be attentive to managing clients expectations. The art here is to not become "salesy" through a commitment to honesty.
• Must be tenacious in your followup and communication.
Requirements: Must either currently possess appropriate license or be willing to obtain before starting. Prior leasing experience is desirable but not essential. Sales or customer service experience is helpful. Preference will be given to those with prior experience in: retail, marketing, hospitality, advertising, insurance, mortgage, and/or the restaurant/food service industries.
When applying, be sure to answer the pre-qualification questionnaire, as we only review fully completed applications.
Urban Lux is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.