|Salary Range:||$10 per hour + Bonus (commensurate with experience)|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Welcome to Urban Lux, a technology company with a passion for real estate.
We are a fast-growing company and continue to roll out innovative products that change the way people find apartments and how they connect with agents. This is revolutionary work, and also why we are looking for motivated, energetic people to maintain and grow with! We don't believe that innovation happens in stodgy, old corporations, but in small groups of people putting forward their best ideas and working hard to execute them with excellence.
We have attributes that we are proud of, and we know that you do too. Let's see if we are a good fit for each other.
• We are a Green Company. We have an entirely paperless office and a 100% online leasing process.
• Extensive growth opportunities are available as we expand throughout the US and Europe.
• Innovative website with International search capabilities (the only one that exists in the marketplace!)
• In-house creative design and technology teams. Have an idea for our website or your own marketing? See it LIVE at the end the day! (ninja speed)
• We love all things exclusive, including our relationship with BridgeStreet Corporate Housing Worldwide and The Craftsman Experience.
At Urban Lux, we are driven by the desire to give consumers tools they've never had before. When you work here, you'll find things you never had at your old job.
• Are you addicted to tech? We hope so, because we use a lot of it around here.
• Trouble staying awake? Unlimited premium coffee, hot chocolate & tea, and an Espresso machine!
• Hot breakfast served during our weekly staff meetings to fuel your day.
• Social Butterfly? Our office holds monthly company events to help you spread your wings.
• Agent recognition programs serve as a reminder of how important you are to us.
• Set the mood and be your own DJ with our Pandora wireless sound station.
• Need a break? We challenge you to a game of Wii bowling. Loser buys lunch, it's only fair.
• We'll love your pooch as much as you do. Bring fido to work with you, we're a pet friendly office!
• Love where you work! View photos of our modern office by clicking here!
• Health Insurance Package Available
• Year-End Bonuses
• Fall in love with a property you tour? Awesome! Earn 100% of the commission on your personal lease!
• Friends & Family discount on short-term stays via the international Bridgestreet Corporate Housing portfolio
*Terms & Conditions to be discussed in detail during your interview.
We are looking for folks who relish the idea of wrestling with hard problems and creating bold solutions. Do you love to communicate your ideas to groups? Are you prepared to follow through with those ideas and work hard? Read on.
We are looking for an exceptional communicator to work various shifts. All shifts include weekends. We must be available when our clients are available. This is not a 9 - 5 job and unsociable hours are part of the deal.
If you find yourself consistently engrossed with HGTV Real Estate Shows and think to yourself "I would be awesome at that!" here is your chance to give it a try! If you have a passion for technology, love chatting and making new friends, and think you are a good listener, than this may be a great new career for you!
Your Day to Day
• Welcome to Sales! Moving is one of the Top 5 biggest stresses in someone's life. You need to be the calming, trusting voice of reason in an otherwise tough situation. You are on the front lines of client development and responsible for bringing new clients into the fabric of Urban Lux through coordinating their tour.
• Teamwork is our Trademark. Transparency, peer to peer learning, and ongoing support are at the core of every day here. You are not a road warrior alone on an island. We want to see you, talk to you, guide you, and work together.
• Our customers do not need us to find the perfect home. We are chosen by our customers because our service and professionalism is impeccable. Also, our knowledge of the market helps ensure that they find a place they'll love.
|Qualifications:||• Loves, LoVES, LOVES technology.
• Committed to raising the bar in the industry.
• Capable of working collaboratively with creative, technical, and sales teams.
• Understands the sense of urgency, and knows when to apply it.
• Possesses the ability to excel in a fast paced working environment both alone and with groups.
• Imaginative, disciplined, and bright thinker.
• A great communicator; both written and verbal
• A life-long learner and hard worker who is passionate about their career development.
• A true team player that steps in to lend a helping hand and is supportive of their colleagues.
• Never lose sight of your integrity. This business relies 100% on trust. We must be attentive to managing clients expectations. The art here is to not become "salesy" through a commitment to honesty.
• Must be tenacious in your followup and communication.
Requirements: You must be an expert in your market. We guide our clients; not the other way around! Our clients can never know more about the city and the availability than you do. Prior leasing experience desirable but not essential. Sales or customer service experience is helpful. Preference will be given to those with prior experience in: retail, marketing, hospitality, advertising, insurance, mortgage, and/or the restaurant/food service industries. Working on weekends is a must. Basic wage is part of the package,however this is dependent on hours worked and tours taken. Please be aware that references are required and taken up as standard
Be sure to watch our video and then click through to begin your application process. When applying, be sure to answer the pre-qualification questionnaire, as we only review fully completed applications.
Urban Lux is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.